Tuesday 7 February 2012

SketchDesign - FirstImpression

I Must say, it was quite straight forward putting all this together.
There is still lot of work to do but just wanted to show you how the Sketch design looks so far.
Most of the general areas were treated in the same way by all of us with particular details and different thoughts in smaller areas.
I combined the thoughts and an even greater detail showed up, which is good. I personally added the "green touch" to it as it was missed from most of sketches.
Overall, good group exercise .. well done guys!
If my son gets tired of pulling me, beating me, creating mess and shouting I hope I can finish this today.
Feel free to add comments about what else needs to be added and will make the changes as the work progresses.
First Impression - Sketch Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here